Our network comprises inspiring people with a desire to improve city life and impact our planet positively. From content development and research to studying cultures, conducting design analysis and engaging stakeholders – on a freelance, consulting or project basis you will help to drive projects at various stages.
We are particularly interested in people who have lived experience and networks in the city, site or context of the specific project.
We encourage practitioners from all sectors, fields and backgrounds who work in the urbanism or built environment fields but we are primarily interested in early and mid-career applicants to join our network. Project work includes design, research, content development, stakeholder engagement and tasks related to specific projects or programmes.
In the past we have worked with economists, planners, anthropologists, designers, heritage practitioners, researchers, academics, engineers and artists.
WHO SHOULD JOIN OUR NETWORK
- You have a passion and curiosity for cities and urban life and all its layers and complexities and this is the primary focus of your work
- You are organised, and able to manage time and projects
- A strong writer and researcher, with good communication skills
- Confident and able to interact with different people, clients, sectors and communities
HOW TO JOIN OUR NETWORK
- Complete the online application form at a time that suits you. The form will request your rates, work samples, a short introductory statement and
- Your application will be reviewed by our team and if you are added to our network, you will be notified by our team for a further conversation.
- When a project becomes available in your city or town, our team will reach out to see if you are available and interested in joining the team.
- Your information will only be retained for 12 months after which a new round will be launched or you will have the option to remain on our network.
If you have any questions about the application, contact us at email@example.com
Cape Town City Centre
Cape Town, 8000